Zeta Signature Pad
The signotec Zeta is an unbeatable combination - from the already proven signature pads signotec Sigma and signotec Gamma. During the development process, explicit attention was paid to perfectly combining the advantages and technologies of both models: The German Design Award winning design of the signotec Gamma and its robustness of the ER technology meet the low-cost monochrome display of the signotec Sigma.
The signotec Zeta is the latest model in the signotec family and has an approx. 4.5-inch (11.4 cm) monochrome display and the popular, durable ER technology. The sensor reacts exclusively to the special battery-less pen and not only records movements with 1,024 pressure levels and up to 500 Hz sampling rate, but also detects the movements of the pen in the air.
This enables the signature to be digitised in great detail and thus has a correspondingly high evidential value in court proceedings. Due to the device design, a very long lifespan of up to 30 million signatures can also be expected from this pad. The signotec Zeta thus perfectly closes the gap between the low-cost signotec Sigma and the signotec Gamma as the most cost-effective device with ER technology so far.
Like all models of the signotec signature pads, the signotec Zeta was developed entirely in-house "Made in Germany ", combining decades of experience and competence. Furthermore, all signature pads have unique security features, such as the signature and RSA encryption in the pad's secure memory. Due to the flat surface without edges between sensor and housing, all pads offer an extremely comfortable signing experience.
- 4.5" (11.4 cm) monochrome display with 320 x 200 pixel resolution
- Modern ERT sensor (reacts only to the pen)
- Life expectancy of approx. 30 million signatures
- Batteryless special pen with exchangeable pen tip
- Acquisition of 1,024 pressure stages
- Transmission rate of the 4D signature data at 500 Hz
- Only one USB cable for connection
- Patented security for the conclusive signature of PDF documents
- RSA encryption of the font characteristics in the pad
- Freely configurable standby image
- Individual design options and OEM production (colors and logo printing)
- Types of Connection:
- Optional: Virtual COM-Port (FTDI)
- Optional: signotec USB-Ethernet Adaptor
- The operator can not switch between the USB and FTDI operating modes.
- CITRIX Ready.