signoAPI for Apple iOS and Androit (PDF Signature API)
The signoAPI is a licensed programming interface and contains numerous PDF functions in order to be able to execute an ISO-compliant signature.
With signotec's APIs you are able to develop your own applications for simple or advanced electronic, handwritten signature or to extend existing systems.
The signoAPI for Apple iOS and Android is a powerful programming interface for system integrators. It has an interface for capturing a signature via touch or pen-input as well as an interface for an ISO- and Adobe DigSig-compliant signature of PDF documents.
In addition, it provides features to view, edit, validate (and even more) PDF documents.
Various source code examples are available. These will give you a quick and easy introduction into the functions.
In addition to the mobile version, there is a native Windows version and a variant for Linux (Java).*
The signoAPI provides a simple component for capturing a signature as an image and biometrics and another component for viewing and digitally signing PDF documents.
- Simple interface for capturing signatures
- Capture of image and biometric data
- Support for digitizer pens (e.g. S-Pen, M-Pen and Apple Pencil)
- PDF display and navigation
- PDF editing
- PDF signature
- ISO- & Adobe DigSig-compliant
- Authenticity protection
- Signature validation
- Extensive documentation
- Various source code examples and demo applications
The integration takes place via a Static Library, depending on the OS.
- Apple iOS
- MS Windows
* Please note that the signoAPI is a separate product for each operating system. Due to the different system environments, the same functionalities can not be offered across all platforms. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us..