Delta Signature Pad
The Delta signature pad is designed for use-cases, where being able to read the whole document is of importance. A4 documents are displayed in their original width. You can easily scroll through the document with the pen. All you need to do to scroll is move the pen up or down on the display to let the document slide. It is the ideal solution for banks, government agencies and businesses where complex documents need to be read before signing.
The technology used is unique. In contrast to other 10-inch devices on the market, the signotec Delta Signature Pad is a real signature pad and not a simple monitor extension. The signotec Delta has the same SDK as all other signotec signature pads and is also integrated into the applications. What advantages does this offer? As an integrator and developer, you can interact fully with the pad: Load PDF documents into the pad, display your own graphics, images and texts, create buttons and capture the signature in various formats.
- 10.1" (25.5 cm) colour display with a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels
- Batteryless pen with 2,048 pressure levels
- Ergonomic pen holder
- Resolution of the sensor of 5.080 LPI
- Transmission rate of the 4D biometric data at 500 Hz
- Only one USB cable for connection
- Optional Ethernet port for network integration
- Extremely robust surface with a service life of over 30 million signatures
- Patented security for the conclusive signature of PDF documents
- Magnetic resonance technology - the surface reacts only to the pen
- Recording of the pen movement up to 5 mm height
- Also available with Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection
- Connection types are optionally available in one device
- Virtual Com-Port
- The operator can switch between the USB and FTDI operating modes.
- CITRIX Ready.